Find Your Officals

Federal & State Rep Search: (Non-Chicago Residents)

Click here to find your state and federal representatives

Be sure to confirm your address once it's been identified. 

Chicago Residents: Federal, State, and City Alderman Search

Click here to find you state, federal and city representatives and Alderman

Be sure to click the "Public Officials" tab on the upper right

All other Municipalities

Google search your village, town or city, and find an electeds search page to identify your local elected. If the site does not have a search tool , call the local government (city/county/village/town) hall and ask that you'd  like help in identifying the name  and number to your local representative.