30th Anniversary Gala Dinner
Jun 9, 2016 at 5:30 PM
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
350 West Mart Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60654
View on map
Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights requests the honor of your presence at our 30th Anniversary Gala
We are the largest immigrant coalition in Illinois with a legacy of promoting the full and equal participation of immigrants and refugees in the social, economic, cultural and political life of our society.
- Established the creation of the Office of New Americans within the Governor’s office (2005) and the City of Chicago (2011).
- Created the New Americans Initiative (2005), which has helped 534,000 people gain access to citizenship
- Helped 105,394 immigrants prepare applications for citizenship.
- Created the New Americans Democracy Project (2004), which has registered over 250,000 new immigrant voters and engaged thousands of community volunteers in our democratic process.
- created a scholarship fund for immigrant youths pursuing higher education (2011)
These are but a few of the many milestones this great organization has accomplished over the past 30 years!
For more information or further assistance contact Linda Tucker, Sr. Director of Development at 312-332-7360 Ext 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org« Back to past events