Become an ICIRR Member
Become a Member of the Coalition
The Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights is dedicated to promoting the rights of immigrants and refugees to full and equal participation in the civic, cultural, social, and political life of our diverse society. In partnership with our member organizations, the Coalition educates and organizes immigrant and refugee communities to assert their rights; promotes citizenship and civic participation; monitors, analyzes, and advocates on immigrant-related issues; and, informs the general public about the contributions of immigrants and refugees. Support ICIRR and the work we do by becoming a member today!
• Access to professional staff in the areas of organizing, programming, volunteerism, policy, and politics
• Receive timely information about political actions and regular member updates
• Enjoy opportunities to network with other immigrant groups across the state
• Receive discounted prices on training in the areas of immigration, citizenship, advocacy, community organizing, and electoral organizing
• Opportunity to vote on direction of ICIRR’s agenda
Are you ready to become an ICIRR organizational member? Click here to apply!
If you have any questions, please contact Artemio Arreola at email@example.com.
Become a Change Maker
As a “Change Maker” you become a direct partner and supporter in advancing ICIRR’s mission. Since 1986, ICIRR has been a leading national organization at the forefront of immigrant and refugee advocacy, organizing and civic engagement. “Change Makers” like you will now play a critical role in helping us advancing justice for immigrants and refugees throughout Illinois and beyond!
As an ICIRR “Change Maker” you receive all of the following benefits for just $40 per year!
- A welcome gift and your laminated “Change Maker” membership card.
- Priority seating at all ICIRR key events
- A special annual membership event
- Advance notification of ICIRR actions and trending information
- Early bird discount to our annual gala
- …and more!
Membership Department at (312)-332-7360 x 247 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.